Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Merry Christmas 2008

Nothing is impossible, eventhough I'm a road-blind person. Hehe, that day i woke up early to prepare my Christmas present for exchange and my girlfriend. I told my housemates that I'm going to Tanjong Malim to give my girlfriend the Christmas present, but nobody was believed. When I'm on my way to Tanjong Malim, only they realized I can do it. Yeah... Babe, I also feel amazing what I did. Just because of her...

At night, one of the Home Sweet Home events - Christmas Present Exchange
(Abby and Esther are MIA)


Ashley's DIY Frame

The Christmas Presents (",)

Cheeze...

2nd Posture...

Continue with...

Kawaii~

Again...

And again...

P/S: 1st time exchange Christmas presents with friends =)
Shangee's --> Jaz, Jaz's --> Vincent, Vincent's --> Ian,
Ian's --> King, King's --> Abby, Abby's --> Ashley,
Ashley's --> Ah Yao, Ah Yao's --> Shangee
Siew Wan's --> Esther, Esther's --> CK, CK's --> Siew Wan

No comments: