Thursday, May 21, 2009

The End Of Eternity.

Okay Guys. This Is Something From Me To Y'all Of 19, 17/21B Street PJ.
I Now Present To You...

(Drums Rolling...)

The Everlasting Sentiment (Specially For 19, 17/21B Street PJ)

The end of this year marks a new beginning,
A new stage with new experiences and feelings,
Many events will be forever forgotten,
What remains is the everlasting sentiment.

Tonight, many meet for one last time,
Leaving to Fate subsequent encounters,
Apart, we find our own ladders to climb,
Perhaps gathering when all are winners.

Still playing in my head; your eternal voice,
But would I remember the rest of you?
If given the infinity of choice,
You will recur as often as the sunset dew.

To my housemates with whom I share our cheers,
My family that understood my every tear,
I'm glad I knew you all;
For beyond this ending year,
From you all I would like to hear.


Guys, Again I Wish To Emphasize, Though Nothing Lasts Forever, Let's Not Put A Clear End To Things. Let It Last As Long As It Will. Although The Time Has Come For Us To Part Physically, Let's Do Our Best To Not Let Time And Space Pull Our Hearts Away. No Meeting Is A Last. No Gathering Is Final. Destiny Has Brought Us Together, And It Will Do So Again.

Adieu Y'all. See Y'all In The Near Future.

No comments: