Thursday, May 07, 2009

I Hate Alcoholic Drink

There should be more posts come 1st than this post, but I'm really very very very angry. Now already 1am++ I'm still here to post my blog to express my emo...
Just within a week, my family members from No.19 PJ house were drunken. Those stayed together with me should know who they are and I'm not going to mention their name.
Is it so delicious? Is it worth to do so? Why wanna make yourself suffer?
I'm not saying that 100% false of alcoholic drink, how come the cases can be happened?
This is also the responsible of friends...

What is friend?
Friend is someone that we depend, trust, rely and believe.
But from the cases happened around me, I can't feel the responsible of friends...
Why should we care about them after they drunk?
Why don't we care about their healthy and awake?
Why don't we stop them and give them advice?
Is this call friend?

The another thing that I post this blog because I hate alcoholic drink!!!
Before this I never produce any affection on it until the cases happened around me,
I can say that I HATE it very much.

The feeling after drunk very nice??? Vomit? Headache? Unconscious?
I hate those drunk also, why can't care about own health?
Don't know own limit? Accompany others to do so?
Speechless... No offense, No hard feeling...
Just do what you all want to do, I'm just take a breath at here only.
Any mistakes please forgive.
I just don't like to see my friends drunk and need others to send back.

1 comment:

傻婆维维恩 said...

erm...
in my opinion
drunk not reli a bad thg la
jz hv to c wadz ur point of view oni
sometime it help us release stress

relax man~~