Tuesday, February 02, 2010

R.I.P specs

27/01/2010
Today not my day, damn suey!!! I'm so careless broke my specs...
After back from school, I put it off on staircase and changed my clothes to play badminton...
While I'm rushing to upstairs to manage my facebook, I accidentally step on it!!!
A sound came out from my leg "plarrrk"... OMG, I woke my mum up from her nap, then straight away kena shoot 99...
Although my leg was bleeding, but it is not as pain as heart. Sob sob T_T, I went to play badminton with panic mood,because don't know how 2 explain to my dad.
Luckily my mum was trying to cover me, she told my dad that I broke it at university.
Well, I still get scolded by dad. I admitted that my fault because careless and didn't put it on safety place. BUT I have to mention here, I know how to appreciate my things!!!



I got my new specs 1 day after I broke the old one... My fren told me that my new specs is Phillip Morgan, Nicholas Teo as spokeperson =.=

P/S: Thanks mummy... LOVE YOU so much~

2 comments:

Qing Qing said...

yesh yesh!! haha XD the price nt tat cheap also.. >.<

Tecz said...

okok la...student discount 40% ^^ frame RM248 + lens RM140...after discount frame RM148 + lens RM 120 = RM268 nevertheless mum bargain with the shop owner.lastly deal with RM250