Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy CNY 2010~~

Chinese New Year is around the corner,
Still have enough time to spam my wishes here.
Wish you all own alot of ang paos in tiger year...
Eat, Drink, Fun,
Don't forget to take care your "Son" (healthy)

Special of this WooHoo year is Valentine's Day~
Those couple sure wish y'all good in manage relationship,
Those single also don't upset,
Gambateh +u+u to get a gal/boy...



I end up my CNY post with this video,
Namewee really a creative person!!!
But at the end of the video...... =.=

P/S: Even this year I can't celeb Valentine's Day with my dear, I wish her and family happy and healthy forever... muackz~muackz~

2 comments:

Qing Qing said...

walao~ stupid at the end~

Tecz said...

really zadou at the end of the video la...but it's really cr8ive lo.cb namewee la...haha XD