Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Unit Registration Day

As UTAR-ian knew,
the day for unit registration,
except UTAR Portal and unitreg website,
MSN and facebook are the most crowded place early in the morning...
Like usual,
I have to wake up earlier because last semester I got the bad experience...
I'm just late for 10 minutes,
the subjects and timing that I planned were fully registered.
WTF....
Yesterday I woke up at 7am,
signed in MSN and unitreg website...
wake those are still slping.
keep on refresh and refresh,
F5 key also pain ad...
My fren was registering but I still stuck at the website,
panic and impatient...
Session still closed,
so I try to resign in.
Who knows can't sign in back due to server has heavy traffic.
GG lo~ Amitabha
Keep my farking way to get in the website...
After registered 3 subjects,
left 2 unable to register cz error in combination,
that subject required 1 lecture, 1 tutorial and 1 practical.
The problem is... there have no practical timing for us to choose
=.= lmao, UTAR new IT system really LAME


P/S: Can't wait for Thursday Christmas Party... Let's Rock and Roll~ Heeha

No comments: