Sunday, December 06, 2009

Pikom PC Fair

Venue: KLCC
Date: 4,5,6 Dec
Time: 11am~9pm

Yesterday, I went to PC fair with my dear and Abby...
Compare to the previous PC fair,
I realized that it is less booths for current but more people =.=
I also met some friends working at there
BUT forgot to take photos with them...
Everytime I go to PC fair sure got some HAMSAP lou
use their digital cameras to snap those show girls
don't care the girls pretty or not, even with dummy..
As long as their uniforms are sexy. (Block the road)

After that, I spent few hundred bucks at there T_T

D-Link Wireless Router RM100 (I saw RM99 at another stall...*Am Dui*)
Samsung 400GB External Hard Disk RM235 (FREE HDD Case worth RM30)




We had our dinner at Nando's:

1/2 chicken with 2 sidelines Cous Cous Salad & Grilled Vegetables (Hot Peri-peri Sauce)
1/4 chicken with rice (Extra Hot Peri-peri Sauce)

Yeah~ Finally got new photo added into my album.

No comments: