Monday, October 13, 2008

Rojak Emotion =.=|||

Yesterday my emotion become Rojak.

How come I said so?

Yesterday alot things were happened...

1st My MapleStory Character tio hacked, the 2pid fella F**Ker hacked in my acc & made me lost around 110mil. Suddenly feel like wanna quit maple & upset wif tat... (Angry & Upset)


2nd When watching Moonlight Resonance, my emotion following with the drama up & down... Finally I feel happy because good ending of tat drama ^^ (Happy)


3rd After chatting with a gal tat I knew since kindergarden til now, we din chat with each other long time ago... Really enjoy & the feel stil there =P We exchange secret with each other, comfortable when chat with her (Relax)


4th I feel worried because I have 2 go back 2 PJ house & school reopen! Other than that, we oso celebrate Ashley's birthday again, situation veri excited & high. (Worried & Excited)

No comments: