Saturday, September 13, 2008

3 Down... Infinity To Go...

Well...
CS Exam Sums Up A Really Sucky Week. Everyone's Saying It's So Darn Hard, But It Won't Be A Surprise When These People End Up Getting Sky-High Marks... Makes You Wonder What They'd Say About The 2nd Week Subjects...
Anyway, That's 3 Down, 3 To Go; 1 Week Down, Another To Go.
BUT!
That's Just As Far As Exams Are Concerned, And No One Seems To See It That Way. Its All Uphill Hiking Until The End (Of The 2nd Week) When We Skydive To The Ground. And That Alone Brought Big Health Problems To Many People I Know And Care For. Hope Things Don't Get Way Too Far Off Hand...
But What's After That? 3 Weeks Off... Which Means 3 More Weeks Of Void When It Comes To Social Contact With So Many People I Need At Least 3 Pairs Of Hands To Count Them All. I Almost Forgot Many Of Their Faces, Let Alone Their Voices, Even When Its Just 2 Weeks We Didn't See Each Other. Gotta Do Something About It... Which Means... Sigh... While Others Skydive, I Still Need To Break A Granite Barrier (With My Bare Hands) Before I Can Follow Suit.

In A Totally Unrelated Scenario, A Total Stranger Literally Spat In My Face, Although Indirectly. What The Heck Did I Do To Deserve That? Caring For A Family Member? Or Caring For A 'Mere Housemate' In Your Opinion? Damn! I Don't Care If It's Not Your Fault. U Spat At Something Or Someone Else, I Don't Wanna Give A Shyt. But It Landed On Me And You're Not Getting Away With That!

Moving On,
Last Week's Weather Report :
Scorching Hot!!! Boiled Eggs With Water From The Tap (Ergh... Dirty PJ Water -.-')

Next Week's Weather Forecast (Accuracy Unknown):
Freezing Cold!!! Prepare Makeshift Incubators!!!

Quote Of The Week (http://lazy-lemons.blogspot.com/):

Things that used to make me happy don't work their magic anymore.

Dying for meaningful conversation and inspiring music but all I get are words and notes strung together forming meaningless noise.

(Leanne Teo Wey Herng)


Totally Agree. Music That Used To Melt My Heart Or Fuel My Spirit Do Nothing More Than Disrupt The Not At All Golden Silence.

Man... During Such Times One Would Really Appreciate Certain Company...
But The Distance Between Us Is Like... Being 6 Feet Under And Reaching For The Stars... Sigh...

That Wraps Up The Special News Report Brought To You Exclusively By Ian Must Die!!! Stay Tuned To http://tecz-xleyonez.blogspot.com/ For More Updates.

Good Night~

No comments: