Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Cooking Day 27.03.2011

Maybe it's just a normal day for others...
BUT today is a meaningful day for YOU & ME.
The very first time for me to cook dinner (eastern style) in my life,
specially for my bii~~
As what I promised, dar will cook dinner for you.



My final product: vegetable, meat and soup~~

P/S: First time, if not nice Bii also must finish it with me... K?

On the other day, I cooked dinner again as request by Bii and roommate...
Eat my dishes & Rate them!!!


P/S: I step out for my interest, wish this can spread joyful to everybody around me.

5 comments:

ngeengee said...

I tot I told you that day...
all the dishes was fabulous!!!
I know this is your interest, but anyhow you still have to finish your study first.
Maybe after you graduate, only you go and take a short course for your interest.. k??

:+:ley:+: said...

wah wah~!!
looks tasty
paiseh leh...i also dunno how to cook those dishes =P

Tecz said...

Bii>> Ok, dar understood! I wan you point rating 'them' ma... Hehe, inform Sharlene as well.

Kar>> If got chance I teach you la... Hehe, luen luen cook geh.

Qing Qing said...

*like* ley kar's comment.. haha XD
so xin fu leh... >.< when jaz will cook for me?? LOL

Tecz said...

Qing>> You ask him to learn la... He always study and work ma, earn money go gai gai with you