Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Back to Campus Life~


First, I feel happy that Streamyx's technician 3 days help me setup my new line.
BUT attainable rate is 2Mbps only (registered for 4Mbps)... (=.=)

Today is the 1st day I back to campus after 2 weeks semester break and start my Year 2 Semester 1. (^.*)

Last semester result not that satisfy, I hope year 2 will be a good point for me to work harder to achieve better results. (T_T)

First day campus life already received bad news: 2 friends changed course and a friend withdrawn... (o.0)

After that, 2 assignments had reached my hand: Pendidikan Moral, Artificial Intelligence. I as the group leader for Moral Assignment and have to sing "Negaraku" to get the Title. (^3^)

P/S: As I mentioned on previous post, I will try to upload Port Dickson and Malacca Trip ASAP...Paiseh, I wish to share my 1st day back to campus life with you guys!!!

No comments: